ContractAwesome provides you with functionality to work with one or more than one person on the platform conveniently. You can add, remove and modify the positions of different members in your team. Furthermore, admins can manage all of their contact details and keep tabs on their activity.
As you create your team, initially you are granted all the administrative permissions but later you can grant those to other individuals of the team as well. Any members with administrative permissions can edit the members credentials as well as contract information.
Build your team on ContractAwesome
Upon the creation of a team you are granted the access to add other users as members of the team.
- Select your team or take a look at the list of all the teams from your avatar which is located in the bottom left corner of the page.
- Select User groups under Settings located in the sidebar.
- Choose a group of your choice to add users. Users can be added to more than one group as per your choice.
- Enter an email address in the given field.
Upon Entering the email address of a non-user an invitation is sent to that person to create an account on the platform in order to join the team.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps (4) and (5) for each user you want to add to the team.